West Palm Beach Drug Crime Lawyer
Call Fagnano Law, P.A. If You’ve Been Arrested For Any Drug Related Crime
Drug crimes can range from simple possession to drug trafficking. Regardless of the severity of the charges they should all be taken seriously. The consequences of a drug crime conviction can last a life time. As a prosecutor Attorney Jason Fagnano handled hundreds of drug cases ranging from misdemeanor possession of marijuana to trafficking heroin. At Fagnano Law, P.A. we know how properly defend drug cases.
Consequences You May Face if Convicted
Your freedom is not the only potential consequence of a conviction. Your ability to find employment, housing, and future financing can all be affected. Potentially even your ability to see your children. Don’t let a drug crime conviction ruin your life. Call the experienced firm of Fagnano Law, P.A. today for a consultation.
Florida Drug Schedules
In Florida, drugs are categorized under five “schedules”:
- Schedule One: Drugs with no currently accepted medical use and a high potential for abuse. Some examples of Schedule I drugs are heroin, marijuana, and LSD.
- Schedule Two: Drugs with a high potential for abuse, with use potentially leading to severe psychological or physical dependence. Some examples of Schedule II drugs are cocaine, methadone, oxycodone, and adderall.
- Schedule Three: Drugs with a moderate to low potential for physical and psychological dependence. Some examples of Schedule III drugs are ketamine and anabolic steroids.
- Schedule Four: Drugs with a low potential for abuse and low risk of dependence. Some examples of Schedule IV drugs are tramadol, xanax, soma, and valium.
- Schedule Five: drugs with lower potential for abuse than Schedule IV and consist of preparations containing limited quantities of certain narcotics. Some examples of Schedule V drugs are lomotil, lyrica, and robitussin AC.
Facing Drug Charges? Call Fagnano Law, P.A.
If you have been charged of a drug crime it important to contact an experienced criminal defense attorney immediately. Politely decline to speak to the police about anything and tell them you would like to speak with your attorney. Fagnano Law, P.A. will aggressively defend you or your loved ones in during this difficult time. Call us today.